happily ever after: Happy New Year

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year

As much fun as I had on vacation, and as much as I miss everyone that I left there, there is nothing like being home. It was freezing yesterday, had snow flurries most of the day, but nothing stuck. Took down the tree (it was a sad sight) and drug it out to the burn pile. Took down the rest of Christmas and I did the happy dance. Why is it that I love it when Christmas is over and my life is back to normal???? My house is clean, the laundry is all done, the fridge is stocked, and the new calendars are up. I love new years. I love new beginnings. My new years resolutions??? 1.) no more shopping and 2.) exercise for one hour everyday.....so far I've bought a topiary online this morning and I slept right through my workout time....I'm on a roll. I think I'll surprise the boys with waffles for breakfast!!! I love new beginnings, and tomorrow will be one.