happily ever after: Break

Friday, January 25, 2008

Break


This is my desk. This is not good. I'm a neat and orderly kind of person. I like everything in it's place. I like to stay on top of my to-do list. So this is not good. So forgive me for taking a break from blogging for a couple of days. I need to get some things done. Three days worth of mail to go through, payroll to send out, bills to put in the mailbox, phone calls to return, a birthday party to plan, a hair appointment to make, a plant to water, things to write on the calendar, a newspaper to read, letters to send, curriculum to order and the list goes one. This 'no caffiene' rule has really slowed me down. I'd rather sit on my bum and read blogs than do anything else, before I know it, I'm slumped in my chair with bad posture and my back is aching. So I'll see you in a couple days. :o)

**just in case anyone noticed, yes, you were not able to comment for a few days and yes, I've taken my sweetie off all the comments. First off, he was using his full name as his sign in thingy and that's just NOT GOOD. And then, he commented one night and it totally hurt my feelings. He was trying to be funny, but h-e-l-l-o, does he not know that he's married to a GIRL with hormones, and tear ducts, and a sensitive little brain???? So even though most of his posts were totally sweet and I loved it, he's now banned from blogland. (not really)