happily ever after: What We Did Today

Monday, June 15, 2009

What We Did Today

I know I said I was going to start the tour thing today, but I'm sorry, I'm just not going to do it tonight.

I normally post on the sidebar what all we did for that day, I thought I'd do it here. My back is all out of whack and I'm going to go take a hot bath and lay down.

WHAT WE DID TODAY
Monday, June 15th, 2009

-woke up at 6:30am, got dressed and went on walk with my ipod

-listened to the playlist that my niece, Mallory, made for me while I was in CA.

-was thinking I was doing really good on my walk, then Miss Kati passed me, stinkin' tan and svelte runner, I'm walking the other road tomorrow.

-home to start the coffee and do some yoga stretches

-took a shower, sat down with my Bible and my hot cup of coffee

-got a 'good morning' call from Sweetie, it's our anniversary today. 18 years! He spent 1 1/2 hours on his little blackberry yesterday trying to get flowers ordered for me, and at the last minute it kicked him off the internet. Stinkin' little blackberry internet, I was told that it was the thought that counts. Patooey, I want my flowers. :o)

- went to Theresa's and organized her pantry

- left at noon to go get our boys from Runner's Camp, I sat in line for 45 minutes to pick them up...I hate my little car and that stinkin' clutch, I stalled twice.

- went back to Theresa's to finish the pantry, it totally took us all day, but it looks all cute and pottery barnish now.

- she fed me & the Dave lunch and then dinner too.

- came home to plan out tomorrow's day of countless errands, where do all these 'to-do' things on my list come from???

- my back/butt is killing me. Since I was out and about so early this morning I thought I'd try my extra fast walk, my fast walking is my one athletic skill, so I thought I'd mix it up and do this super fast, shuffle, 1/2 jog, hop thing as if my butt was on fire.(it being that early I figured there wouldn't be any neighbors to laugh at me). But I'm thinking I'm too old to do all those fancy moves...can someone please pass the ben-gay?

- just put Dave to bed, he's plum tuckered out tonight, he ran himself ragged at the Runner's Camp, he gets his runner ability from his Mama. Funny how his butt doesn't hurt though. Hmm.

- hope y'all have a good night and we'll see ya in the morrow.