1. Waking up to snow this morning. We didn't think we were going to get any, but sure enough. It's gorgeous.
2. Sweetie working from home today. I love Mondays.
3. I got a hug from my sister, even though it was via facebook.
4. Yesterday, Jay and I had nursery duty at church, what a blessing to hug on some cutie two year olds.
5. So thankful that we get to live in the country. Where my neighbors won't see me running around the yard in my bathrobe & bed-head.
6. My 2 1/2 hour nap yesterday afternoon, while it rained outside, and my boys were playing MarioKart in the living room. Such happy sounds.
7. The peace that God gives even in the midst of trials.
8. Our warm house with food in the cupboards.
9. My boys all snuggled in our bed watching a documentary on George Washington off the History channel. Homeschoolin' can be so cozy.
10. The puppies freshly bathed and brushed taking naps on the couches.
Monday, March 2, 2009
with love from... Dena