happily ever after: Thankful Sunday

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Thankful Sunday


1. Sitting in the sunshine yesterday while eating my lunch. LOVE that this house gets so much more sunshine and is so bright throughout. Mama needs the light.

2. My hot detox bath last night while listening to my favorite piano music.

3. Feeling like we are getting sick, but had the energy to make homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner.

4. Cozied up on the couch, eating cuties, watching favorite movies with my Sweetie.

5. Spending the day yesterday getting Christmas out, and organized better for next year and stowed away in the garage.

6. My boys are visiting friends this weekend and having such a great time. Sweetie and I feel like empty nesters, and don't really like it. Plus the dog is pathetic without Dave here. But I'm still thankful they are having a blessed weekend.

7. LOVE having carpet again in the living room. Makes a room SO MUCH more cozier.

8. Those squishy-soft-fluffy-bed-time socks. Over the years I have acquired quite the collection, but have never really gotten into wearing them...until now. I'm addicted. Go in, take my shower, get all lotioned up and put on my squishy-soft-fluffy-bed-time socks. Bliss.

9. Crocheting. I know I'm totally turning into a granny, but I don't care. There is something so relaxing about it. Plus when my guys are watching their sports or scary shows, I have something to do that keeps me in the same room and enjoying their company, plus the zoombies don't scare me as much when I've got yarn and a needle in my hands.

10. With Christmas down and still another week till school starts I get to start unpacking the 'fun' boxes. Getting my house 'cutie-fied'. Good times are ahead.