happily ever after: A Boy, His Dog & Some Feet

Thursday, December 13, 2012

A Boy, His Dog & Some Feet

Things are crazy this week, with all the moving. The house is naked looking. I've got a mean paper cut from a box. I dream of tape guns and furniture placement in the new house. Crazy, I tell you. But I did manage to get a couple of good pictures....


This is a daily occurrence. How cute is this?


Then there was this one. Come on, he's the cutest.


Snuggling feet while watching TV shows and I crochet, is what brings me peace this week. Calvi got me these socks last Christmas. Love.


Calvi's sweaty, smelly foot after the cast was taken off. But check out the manly hairy leg. Nice.


My third trip into town to get more boxes. I texted this to my sister in a last ditch effort to persuade her to quit her job and spend the $600 to come and help me pack and save me from my misery. She just complained that I have WAY too much stuff. Yeah, she's no help at all.

That's it for today. I need to go get my coffee and find my tape gun.