happily ever after: How to Stop a Protest

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

How to Stop a Protest

It's been a few days since I've posted and I realized that I also hadn't posted pictures of the boys in awhile. So in order to avoid a protest from my parents, here are some pictures I got this past week.


At our home school co-op I'm in charge of Chemistry. Stop laughing. We have a 'teacher' that comes in and lectures and teaches the kids, I just do everything else. But during class, during those 'very interesting' lectures, at the end of the day, after lunch, in a warm room, during my normal nap time, you can imagine, Dena has to try VERY hard not to curl up on the floor in the corner for a little sleepy-sleep. So I take random pictures. Doesn't Calvin look all interested and studious? THIS is what he was looking at...


His brother, Dave, working the equations on the board for the class. Yes, it was 30 degrees and very windy and THIS is what my boy decided to wear to classes. He's hilarious.

We went to the Subway by our house after church on Sunday. It was a sweet, just us, family time. I thought the boys looked extremely cute that day so I asked for a nice photo. This is what they gave me....


And then I got this one...


Dave is our resident goober. And he's very proud of himself.


See Calvin, handsome, normal.


Dave, not so much. We are looking into medications for him, so don't worry.


And this is from yesterday. Calvin was all over town yesterday applying for jobs. Mr. Handsome Stud is what I was calling him, made me swoon. And this is what Dave looked like all day. Now, understand, he was just staying home all day doing his schoolwork, but still. He looked like a thug in training. It may be time for an intervention.

And because I'd like to think that my parents ALSO need to see pictures of me and my main squeeze...